Read the News
Get the Facts
Tell the Story
Let Us Help You
MCLEAN, Va. - Today, U.S. News & World Report named 22 hotels within the Hilton Worldwide (NYSE: HLT) Portfolio to its annual "Best Hotels" list. The winning properties span four brands within the Hilton Portfolio, and include two "Best Hotels in the USA" honors, U.S. News & World Report's annual evaluation of hotels identifies properties that offer high-quality amenities and an exceptional guest experience.
"Delivering high-quality service and continuing to innovate the guest experience at our more than 4,250 hotels around the world is at the heart of our success," said Jim Holthouser, executive vice president, Global Brands, Hilton Worldwide. "We're proud that these 22 properties were selected as examples of excellence in hospitality and recognized on this prestigious list."
Below are the 2015 Hilton winners:
Gold Badge Winners
Earned a "Best Hotels in the USA" award:
- The Boulders, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
- Waldorf Astoria Chicago
Silver Badge Winners
Identified as one of the "Best Hotels" within its market:
- Arizona Biltmore, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel - Best Hotels in Phoenix
- Conrad Chicago - Best Hotels in Chicago
- Conrad Indianapolis - Best Hotels in Indianapolis
- Conrad New York - Best Hotels in New York City
- Hilton Carlsbad Oceanfront Resort & Spa - Best Hotels in San Diego
- Hilton Columbus at Easton - Best Hotels in Columbus
- Hilton Columbus Downtown - Best Hotels in Columbus
- Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort - Best Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
- Hilton Lac-Leamy - Best Hotels in Ottawa
- Hilton Mexico City Reforma - Best Hotels in Mexico City
- Hilton Mexico City Santa Fe - Best Hotels in Mexico City
- Hilton Suites Ocean City Oceanfront - Best Hotels in Ocean City
- Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront - Best Hotels in Virginia Beach
- La Quinta Resort & Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort - Best Hotels in Palm Springs
- The Highland Dallas, Curio Collection by Hilton - Best Hotels in Dallas - Fort Worth
- The Marquette Hotel - Best Hotels in Minneapolis - St. Paul
- The Roosevelt New Orleans, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel - Best Hotels in New Orleans
- The Skirvin Hilton Oklahoma City - Best Hotels in Oklahoma City
- The Towers of the Waldorf Astoria - Best Hotels in New York City
- Waldorf Astoria Orlando - Best Hotels in Orlando - Walt Disney World
The Best Hotels methodology combines a hotel's industry accolades with expert and guest reviews and hotel class ratings. U.S. News & World Report scored luxury hotels, identifying the top 10 percent in the United States, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean with Gold badges and the top 30 percent within specific markets with Silver badges. The rankings feature 2,558 hotels across the United States, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean. For a full list of rankings visit http://travel.usnews.com/.
+1 703 883 6615
About Curio Collection by Hilton
Curio Collection by Hilton™ (curiocollection.com), launched in 2014, is a global portfolio of remarkable, upper upscale hotels and resorts handpicked for their unique character and personality. Curio Collection properties appeal to travelers seeking one-of-a-kind discoveries and authentic experiences, all backed by Hilton (NYSE: HLT) and its award-winning Hilton Honors program. Discover the latest Curio Collection by Hilton stories at news.curio.com, connect with the brand on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter or inquire about development opportunities at hiltonworldwide.com/development.
Hilton (NYSE: HLT) is a leading global hospitality company, with a portfolio of 14 world-class brands comprising more than 4,900 properties with over 800,000 rooms in 104 countries and territories. Hilton is dedicated to fulfilling its mission to be the world’s most hospitable company by delivering exceptional experiences – every hotel, every guest, every time. The company's portfolio includes Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Canopy by Hilton, Curio - A Collection by Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton, Tapestry Collection by Hilton, Embassy Suites by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton by Hilton, Tru by Hilton, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages an award-winning customer loyalty program, Hilton Honors. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits, including a flexible payment slider that allows members to choose exactly how many Points to combine with money, an exclusive member discount that can’t be found anywhere else and free standard Wi-Fi. Visit newsroom.hilton.com for more information and connect with Hilton on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.